Monday, August 31, 2009

August Books Read

I'm going to list the books I've read this month with an added bonus. If there is a YGR after the authors name you can go to http://yougottareadreviews.blogspot.com. All you have to do to see the reviews is go under Labels and select the name Roberta. There will be all the books I've read for this review site to date.

1. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James
2. Tempted by a Cowboy
a. Mustang Man by Vonna Harper
b. Long Hard Ride by Melissa MacNeal
c. Hot Blooded by Delilah Devlin
3. The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress by Lynne Graham
4. Ready-Made Family by Cheryl Wyatt
5. Shattered by Ericka Scott YGR
6. Charnel Harbor by S.D. Hintz YGR
7. Schooled by RaeLynn Blue YGR
8. Lover's Talisman by Ashleigh Raine
9. The Taming of a Vixen by Wendy Stone YGR
10. Hot Highland Fling by Eliza March YGR
11. Hunted Witness by Carol Storm YGR
12. Destination Daytona by Nancy O'Berry YGR
13. One Scream Away by Kate Brady YGR
14. Lily in Bloom by Morgan Ashbury YGR
15. Tales of Lust and Longing by Elizabeth Black YGR
16. Pitch Black by Leslie Parrish YGR
17. Flashbangs & Nightsticks by Jillian Hallowell YGR
18. Surprise Party by Lisette Kristensen YGR
19. Danni's Boy by Crista McHugh YGR
20. I Kissed a Girl: A Lesbian Anthology by Regina Perry and others YGR
21. Betrayal by Kim Amburn YGR
22. Mr. Charming by Nancy J. Parra
23. Water Witch by Deborah LeBlanc YGR
24. The Cobra Murders by Jane Greenhill
25. The Stranger Behind The Kiss by Tess Thieler YGR
26. Watch Me Hide: Purgatory by Eliza Gayle YGR
27. Executive Position by KyAnn Waters YGR

As you can see, I read just about anything. If you know of any authors who would like to have their books reviewed by me, please contact me in the comments section. Thank You.

1 comment:

Martha Eskuchen said...

Looks like August was a good month! Water Witch was the first Kindle book I purchased but I haven't read it yet. I'll have to go check your review.