Tuesday, November 10, 2009

October Books Read

I'm a little behind on doing my blogs for this past month. Life has a way of getting in the way. Here is a list of books I read for the month of October. The ones with a YGR after the author are all books I wrote a review for on http://yougottareadreviews.blogspot.com.

1. Gift from the Sea by Anna Schmidt
2. Cowboy by Delilah Devlin
3. Game On by Liza James
4. Master Sergeant by Kelli Zel
5. Kissing the Sunrise by Kendal Ashby (YGR)
6. Tia's Red Dress by Marina Cross (YGR)
7. Mutual Desire by Donna Grant
8. Throwing a Kink in the Kidnapping by Abby Wood (YGR)
9. Moonlight Slayer by Delores Walker (YGR)
10. So Into You by Sandra Hill
11. Sexhibition by Tigra-Luna Le Mar (YGR)
12. Biker Babe by Debra Kayn (YGR)
13. Wolfe She Cried by Bliss Addison
14. Dark Hunger by Rita Herron
15. Branded By the Sherriff by Delores Fossen
16. Deadly Intent by Camy Tang
17. A Thing Called Love by Marilyn Lee (YGR)
18. That Magic Moment by Maureen L. Bonatch (YGR)
19. The Business of Sex by Rhonda Leah (YGR)
20. Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory
21. Dominating Victoria by Kitty DuCane (YGR)
22. First Date by Lynne Roberts (YGR)
23. Her Master's Gift by Dena Celeste (YGR)
24. Highland Obsession by Dawn Halliday
25. Provoking the Spirit by Crista McHugh (YGR)
26. Demon of Desire by Chloe Waits (YGR)
27. Christmas on Wherever Island by Amber Polo (YGR)
28. Candy Girl by Eve Vaughn (YGR)
29. Dirty Business by Monica Kaye (YGR)
30. A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore
31. Poisoned Secrets by Margaret Daley
32. Flipside Erotica by Darren Michaels (YGR)
33. Oshun's Fall by Kendra Mei Chailyn (YGR)
34. The Leopard's Prey by Suzanne Arruda
35. Sex Drive by Susan Lyons (YGR)
36. Monday's Child: Kiss and Spell by Kris Eton
37. Once Haunted by Nicole L. Pierce (YGR)

As you can see I was busy for this month. If there is ever a book I read but don't do a review on, please contact me at house_mouse88@yahoo.com and I'll give you my personal opinion. Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating this day. Til next time. Keep on reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read quite a few. Happy reading! great post.

I woke up Sunday a.m. to find my blog, my 500 plus followers, my 100plus author interviews, and my 200 plus reviews gone. Blogger gave no explanation, but I think the account was hacked. Change your password often!

I have reloaded the interviews and reviews, plus redesigned the blog. But if you could, please hit the "follow" button so I can reclaim the fellow bloggers I miss. I'm still following you, as my account remained--thank goodness!
http://kellymoranauthor.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Kelly Moran
XO